Would you date a guy who is bigger?

I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 200lbs. I am not fat I am just bigger. I work out a lot because I fight MMA, I am just a big guy. My question is, would thin girls date me, I am very interested in this girl at school and she seems to be interested also.

Most Helpful Girl

• small girls usually like big guys but if your nice to her and treat her right then what you look like shouldent matter

What Girls Said 7

• @ Clearheaded, I didn't mean what I said to come across that way. I am deeply sorry that it came across that way :S

I meant it more of a confirming way that I would date him and I basically used my own personal situation as an example confirming yes. Yes I know, I am terrible at putting my thoughts down in a way that makes sense. SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYONE THAT WAS NOT MY INTENT!

• Yes, my boyfriend is pretty much the same. So ya, I would date a guy that looked like you. I'm not a small girl tho hahaha

• I never said I was better than anyone, how did you get that idea from my answer?

• Not an issue for me at all, lol. My dude is about your height but weighs probably 40-50 pounds more. He does have a decent amount of muscle, but he has some chub too and I dig it. =] I'm not thin though, lol, I'm chubby myself.

• When dating, I was always attracted to very big guys...so yes, definitely. It's not a bad thing. But it depends on the girl...we all like what we like, ya know?

• I like big guys, they make you feel protected :).

• I like dating bigger guys.

• yes :)

What Guys Said 0