Girls thoughts on tattoos?

what do you girls think about tattoos? I already have one and most of the girls seem to like it.


0|0
13|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • Guys with tattoos are sexy as hell...whether it's a full sleeve or a small one on his chest (for example). It's a fine line though...cliche tattoos (like tribal or asian) or poorly executed tattoos can be a turn off

    0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 12

  • I like them, 99% of the time. The other 1% is when the guy gets a tacky tattoo or one in the wrong place (face etc) and doesn't worry about his job/career with it.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are hott on guys - It's a bit of a turn off if it was done one drunk night out, it would have to be meaningful to him.

    0|0
    0|1
  • Tattoos are hot

    0|0
    0|0
  • Hot as f***. Especially on the arms.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but I have one so I may be bias. Hah. My boyfriend has two (one per arm).

    0|0
    0|1
  • uhm.. H0TT.

    girls like the bad boys;

    &that deffinnatly helps...

    :3

    0|0
    0|1
  • As long as they aren't obnoxious, stupid, or if there aren't too many I'm fine with them.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are totally hot! I especially like ones with meaning behind them. A big turnoff is a guy covered in ink, but one or two I definitely like.

    0|0
    0|1
  • They're hot

    0|0
    0|0
  • I like them if they hold a meaning.

    My tattoo is a tribute to my parents.

    0|0
    0|0
    • @Justanotherusername, my first tattoo is wealth is of the heart and mind, not the pocket. my second one or third one will be no one ever really dies. and I'm getting one designed by some friends which will consist of both my family crests together.

    • Sounds great, you have got some nice tattoos :)

  • i looove them!

    0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoo is so hot, I though it is cute!

    0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

Loading...