Guys what hair length is more atractive (photo)?

1st

s013.radikal.ru/i323/1201/d5/316d6239f908.jpg

2nd

s018.radikal.ru/i518/1201/59/ba864233a563.jpg

and why

Most Helpful Guy

• The first is nice (kind of reminds me of how Elizabeth Banks's hair often is), but I really like long hair, and I think the second pic looks great.

What Guys Said 5

• Both are cute, hard to tell which is better without seeing the face. Best hairstyle depends a lot on the face, at least for me, but both of them look attractive.

• I like both... but it depends on the face, some girls suit longer hair more then others

• I like super long hair on girls cause, well, I have long hair and it seems right. If a girl knows how to wear it, halfway down the torso seems about good...anyway back on topic, 2nd.

• Both look good, but I'd vote for the second. It's what I would consider pretty much the perfect length.

• I like number 2 better but it all depends on the girl. Some girls can make short hair work and others can't. Depends on the girl mainly.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that it depends on their face. The second hair puts a lot of emphasis on the face, the first hair detracts slightly from it, so it depends on what her face requires.

• I like 2! I love having my long hair, it feels more youthful and feminine in my opinion but shorter hair is nice as well.