Do you find short girls cute or unattractive?

I'm about 5 ft one and am often told I'm pretty but know I look younger than 22 and being short doesn't help would you find this cute or would it put you off from approaching me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you look young and are that short people may be afraid that you're kid that looks mature for her age I think... I don't think I know any women that are your size so to speak so it's pretty hard for me to be certain if I'd find that height being attractive or not.I do know I do fancy shorter girls, but I have no idea if there's a limit to what's attractive for my personally. Lack of refernce tbh, sorry I can't help much. A picture could probably help somewhat, but kind of ruins the whole Anon thing doesn't it? ;d

What Guys Said 8

• Short girls are cute! deffinitly not unnattractive... and put it this way. Most guys prefer a girl shorter then themselves, you being short just means you have a wider choice of guys to choose from.

• I'd say cute. I like short women.

• There's something cute about petite girls

but looks and personality play bigger parts

• Short is hot. I usually prefer short petite girls because it is easier to lift her up and have standing sex. I have been with tall chicks, and this position just does not work if she is 6feet tall.

• I would be more likely to approach you, since I look like a manly man next to shorties.

• Tall or short, it doesn't matter that much.

• Height doesn't matter to me. As long as I find her attractive.

answer mine please? link

• No problemo. Had a Girlfriend for 2 years who was your height.

What Girls Said 1