Do you like to play with your girlfriend's hair?

My boyfriend can't seem to keep his hands off my hair when we're together. He always absentmindedly plays with it, and says he finds it calming/relaxing. I like it and thinks it's very sweet. But are there any other guys out there who find a similar serenity in playing with a girl's hair? Any opinions or comments from females are welcome too!

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly attracted to gils with long hair, because it becomes kinda difficult to play with short hair, but yes, always, especially after she has blown dried her hair giving it that extra soft feel, almost hypnotising,x

What Guys Said 10

• I love playing with my mom's hair when we're out somewhere and standing in a long queue somewhere and I have nothing better to do with my hands. It's really relaxing. If I had a girlfriend and she had long, straight hair, I'd play with her's all the time as well. =p I know not all guys are like this though, and I think there are some girls who don't like it when guys play with their hair. But I think it might just be a matter of trust.

• Yep. I really like doing it (and having it done to me) very soothing and makes you feel closer to the owner of the hair! Serenity is a good word for it.

Also had a girlfriend with super-long thick hair who would drape it over my face like a kind of hair tent - that was nice too.

• I love it as well. It's just so long and smooth, fun to feel your fingers running through it.

• Yeah it's awesome!

• Yes, I love the to do exactly that :)

• yes, it is great to play with long smooth hair, it does relax and calm me as well. I also enjoy it when my girlfriend does it to me

• I like to play with her hair and it always smells so good

• I like to just play..with females ..but..that certainly includes her hair...on head as well as pubic curls...(:

• Loooovvveee it. I love to run my fingers through it.

• Hair is just something we're not used to having a lot of, therefore it is interesting, and it is generally smooth and pleasant to the touch. Also, as others have said, it smells good too.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend does it a lot :)

• Personally I love my boyfriend playing with my hair; I like the way my baby strokes it and puts it to a side. its relaxing and it makes me feel calm. I love it. love you cj 😘❤️💏xoxoxoxoxo