I like this one guy but I doubt he that he likes me back.....

But there's this other guy who really likes me but I only see him as a friend what should I do ...

I should keep trying with guy A or should I just give a try to guy B?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you do not like a guy do not go for him unless YOU have some interest in him. If guy A does not like you and you keep trying and you actually get with him, he would of only gotten with you to use you or just to stop you from trying to get with him. In that case he will just treat you badly or stay with you until a girl that really sparks his interest comes along; and you will be heart broken!

Also this depends on how long you have been trying, if you have been trying for a month or so now, its time to move on. When a guy likes you.. he likes you.. if he doesn't, it will rarely change. Now just ask yourself, what do you like about him? and ask why you do not like the other guy. Write these things down and evaulate your situation. Now imagine yourself in the other guys shoe that is going after you, are you getting with him just because he likes you? Or is it because you have interest and think there is something there. Situation goes the same with the guy you are going after.

BUT.. see the but... DID you even talk to the guy you like and ask him how he feels? You are only thinking he does not like you.. in relationship communication is key.. if you do not ask, you will never know and you will only be living in doubt.. like "what if he did like me..".. remember, guys are just as shy but not as emotionally connected as females are until they are asked. So ask and confirm first... and take it from there.

What Guys Said 1

• if your willing to give guy B a "try" you must have some interest in him. Just try to find what you like about him and build from there.

What Girls Said 2

• I would still try after Guy A but if it continues for guy A to show no interest to see if you and guy B have a spark, Sadly you can't control who you like.

• If guy A doesn't like you then stop trying. It will just make you look desperate, and if the guy has bad intentions he'll take advantage of the fact you like him.

If you don't really like Guy B don't play with him like that.