Color to the hair? Hard to explain?..

I have sorta pale skin, green eyes...hazelnut hair. It's a mixture of brown, a little bit ta red, and blonde(it's my natural color). I really want to...maybe get highlights in it? I mean I want to go lighter, but I don't wanna change my color completely because my roots would show, right? :/ ..Like maybe go with a blondish/brownish color? I know that seems like my hair color, but the color of it right now is a little dark..Idk how to explain this question whatsoever. :/

Bottom line is, I have hazelnut hair, green eyes, and light skin, and I am trying to figure out what hair color would look best for me?

Thank you for all of your answers! I'm not going to do BA, because everyone provided me with the over top info! Thanks again!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe get highlights/full head of foils? Look at these colors: link

If you're willing to go lighter, maybe: link

Or with redder/richer tones: link

My best friend has pale skin with green eyes and her hair is a beautiful caramel color with blondish highlights and it looks amazzzinggg! (kinda like this link )

What Guys Said 1

• You want a more uniform color, and then highlight it? Maybe an overall ash blond with a few yellow or dark highlights would work.

What Girls Said 4

• Low lights+high lights

• Red hair color would look natural

• I bet you would look great with a light auburn/red color.

• Get it muilti tones with low and high lights