Color to the hair? Hard to explain?..

I have sorta pale skin, green eyes...hazelnut hair. It's a mixture of brown, a little bit ta red, and blonde(it's my natural color). I really want to...maybe get highlights in it? I mean I want to go lighter, but I don't wanna change my color completely because my roots would show, right? :/ ..Like maybe go with a blondish/brownish color? I know that seems like my hair color, but the color of it right now is a little dark..Idk how to explain this question whatsoever. :/

Bottom line is, I have hazelnut hair, green eyes, and light skin, and I am trying to figure out what hair color would look best for me?

Updates:
Thank you for all of your answers! I'm not going to do BA, because everyone provided me with the over top info! Thanks again!

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe get highlights/full head of foils? Look at these colors: link

If you're willing to go lighter, maybe: link

Or with redder/richer tones: link

My best friend has pale skin with green eyes and her hair is a beautiful caramel color with blondish highlights and it looks amazzzinggg! (kinda like this link )

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You want a more uniform color, and then highlight it? Maybe an overall ash blond with a few yellow or dark highlights would work.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Low lights+high lights

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair color would look natural

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet you would look great with a light auburn/red color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get it muilti tones with low and high lights

0|0
    0|0