Guys, is height an issue?

There are always questions on here of guys ragging on girls saying they only want tall men. But what about the women? Do you automatically brush off women that are taller than you?

I'm 5'7" and wear heels often, putting me at around 5'10" when I have them on. Would that be an issue for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, would that be an issue for YOU?

Girls call the shots on this one. I would date a girl who was 6'0'' but I always hear concerns about wearing heels and being seen with a shorter guy in public. I don't want to fight against the grain like that, she either excepts me or she doesn't.

What Guys Said 10

• I like my girls shorten than me yes . if she's a tiny little bit taller than me with heels it's OK , but I like it more when they are smaller . makes me feel more confident :p

• I'm 5'10'' and wouldn't really care,

height isn't a big deal

• I am 5 ft 8 in. I am not 100% against dating a 5 ft 7 in girl, but it would certainly be used a factor against dating her. However, you just need to find a taller guy.

• Height isn't such a big issue for me, even if the girl was taller than me (which is not very common considering I'm 6'4), if I liked her than I wouldn't care about her height.

You have nothing to worry about, I would consider 5'7 just about perfect.

• That sort of thing seems to be a problem for most guys, yeah. Not me, but I'm uh, unusual. My response to height is usually "what a silly thing to care about."

• shorter is a preference but height would never be a deal breaker for me. Plus I'm still taller so its fine by me

• Yes, I would never date a woman taller than me.

• I'm 6'1 and that would be hot

• Nope. That wouldn't bother me. I'm like 5'8" or 9

• It wouldn't bother me one bit if the girl is taller than me. In fact if a girl taller than me (which would make her 6'1" or taller) was interested in me, that would be a plus in her favour because it would show that she's okay with dating a man shorter than her. But generally speaking, height isn't an issue at all. It only becomes one when the girl exceeds 7'4" or 7'5". Reason being beyond that height, she probably won't live past 50.

What Girls Said 0