Do you think it is attractive when a girls thong sticks out?

What is your view on this? Is it sexy, Slutty, or you just don't care. My view on it is that its just underwear, everyone wears it who cares if you see it? That doesn't mean you should purposely make it stick out but if it is then what's the big deal? Some people are just to judgmental.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's especially unattracive. She's advertising even under her clothes! Where does it stop!

What Guys Said 15

• Just plain trashy. Underwear is called UNDERwear for a reason. Guy or girl, I should never see your boxers or your thong.

• @$$es are sexy so don't get me wrong, but I just don't find much attractive about the visible thong. On one hand it looks like the outfit isn't coordinated. And when it's way too obvious, it seems like trying to go with a fad. But I'm not going to object either. So "don't care".

• When it happens to a girl by accident, then its kind of a turn on, if its a girl you like then its a huge turn on. But when it is part of a girls look to walk around with a really noticeable 'whale tail' then it can be slutty!

• I don't think it is slutty. Most of the time you don't even know it is showing right? Why judge you for something that's not your fault. It definitely makes me look though. Sometimes it even turns me on if it happens somewhere public with a lot of people (which is usually the case). Its kinda like a taboo thing like sex in a movie theatre or something you know. Something that you know you shouldn't be doing but is incredibly sexy?

• Nope, it's trashy.

• I like when it is pulled out just enough to see it is a T back not out several inches, it looks hot and I like to look at it form fitting on a nice bubble butt, or some tight white jeans or skirt and you can see through em slightly enough to see the thong MMMMMM iam getting hard already LOL :)

What do you think if a guy wears a thong with his low rise jeans or a thong at the beach, And he has a good body- swimmers build

• I don't wish to be placed in your "Judegemental File" I would actually be turned on by exposed underwear in a lot of cases..really not into rectums or anuses tho..so when I see exposed thongs, it is generally when an overweight female bends over and I can see the strap coming up her ass crack and that does not turn me on...O:O

• not really :)

• I depends.

• It can be slutty, it can be hot. As long as it's tactfully done I'm cool with it.

• If it is unintentional it is super sexy!

• It is slutty and it is sexy.

• i think girls wear thoungs because the she want guys to see her in them.

• Any bra or panty stuff showing is sexy on a hot girl!

• I do not really like how it looks.

What Girls Said 2

• TRASHY

• I think it's pretty gross and uncouth if you let your thong show. I mean, if you bend over really far and it flashes a little bit, then no big deal, but don't walk around with it showing. That's just trashy.

• Yes I am with you. If your sitting or leaning over its one thing. I think it could be sexy if it is not on purpose. but if you can tell they are trying to make them stick out I think its trashy

• Yes I think it can be hot if it's on accident