How pretty is a rating 7.5-8 girl?

Often when someone rates me on Facebook I often get a 7-7.5 and 8's about how pretty is that. Is that pretty,really pretty,or gorgous?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me really pretty but not high maintenance like a 10. The rating you put up is what I go for. Those girls tend to have a nice personality to go with the looks :)

What Guys Said 7

• well. really pretty, and generally a pretty nice person. probably doesn't obsess with every physical detail. so yeah.

• I don't know. Anytime someone wants to rank, I have to ask them what they mean. Some people view them as percentiles, others use a curve where 9+ is super rare.

• I would say Average would be 6. So 7.5-8 is probably a pretty good rating.

• That means you're pretty

• Well, what do you think missy? :D

• Hot enough that you'd want to date. But not the girl you whack off to or picture while you're having sex with someone else.

• Girl ratings are subjective. You might be a 10 in some guys foggy love eyes a 7 in another and a 3 in yet another. Don't put much stock in it.

What Girls Said 3

• I'll give you an honest answer.

In theory an 8 is a pretty girl- gorgeous is 9 or above.

More than likely, you're probably average in the looks department. Girls especially always seem to give other girls high numbers like 7's, when in reality "average" should instead be a 5. Like, whenever my friends rate each other, they always give 7's or higher, NEVER below a 7 though. Below 7 basically means below average, aka unnattractive. I guess 7 just sounds better than a 5.

So, take these "ratings" with a very small grain of salt, because they probably aren't very accurate/ indicative of your actual level of attractiveness.

• not only girls some guys rate me :)

• Nah I'm good. I can't because I'm not supposed to and will get in trouble for showing my pictures to strangers. But I say I'm pretty,the people who give meratings say I'm pretty, my friends and family do too.

• ok? If you truly think you're pretty, you don't need to ask people online to validate yourself.

• Pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. Kind of like the girl next door look I guess? I don't do the whole rating thing but I think that's a pretty good.

• I really don't know how you look so I can't tell.