Is aggressiveness on girls a turn on ?

Its a known fact, girls are drawn to guys who are aggressive.

But what about girls who are so ? Can she turn a guy on or goody two shoes are their all time favourite?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find aggressive women attractive, they can come across as headache! As long as Miss Goody 2 shoes has a great personality, I would be happy with her.

I think guys are different to these things as to what you girls are like. Girls are naturally attracted to bad boys, guys who treat them bad. Girls often opt for Mr Bad Guy and Mr Nice Guy often plays second fiddle. However, guys are normally the opposite, they prefer a girl who has a great personality and is attractive to them, her being a nice girl means less hassle for the guy! So no Miss bad girl plays second fiddle to Miss nice girl.

What Guys Said 1

• Hell Yeah! The only kind of aggressive women I like are tall blondes and women that have dark hair and piercings and tattoos. But, I look at aggressive women as nothing more then sex objects. When it comes to a serious relationship, I like a woman that's short,cute, and a goody two shoes like Ashley Tisdale and Valerie Poxleitner.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not necessarily turned on by guys that are agressive but at the same time it depends on the guy and how agressive he is. I guess that same would go for guys and us being the agressive ones or maybe not so agressive.

• It all depends on the guy in my opinion but I would have to say that they at least like some amount. A girl who isn't willing to do anything and is goody goody would be a turn off after a while if not at first.

• It's a mixture of things that can turn a guys on. I know all guys are different but they all like a healthy helping of a feisty attitude. You can be a good girl but don't be afraid to put a little bite in it because guys love a challenge.