Why do women dress up sometimes with one shoulder covered and the other one open?

it seems pretty interesting because I've seen lots of women on TV do that.

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Guy

• its another style of packaging the womens beauty.here focus is on the shoulder

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• It's sexy. YOu get to show off a little bit of skin but not look like a whore. Showing off your t*ts, ass or vagina (or occasionally legs) is often considered vulgar and skanky. However, having a low back dress, or an off the shoulder shirt is still sexy but in a class, subtle way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear shirts like that. I love my shoulders, especially when their tan, and I like to show them off. But going strapless isn't always the best option. One shoulder covered is modest as well as sexy still to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's supposed to have an asymmetric, artsy type of feel to it. The point is to bring attention to the bare shoulder, without making us look half-naked in the process.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's the style

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it sometimes, its just fashion I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just the way the shirt/dress was designed. & they happened to like it, so they wore it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's the toga look. saying hello to ancient rome.

0|0
    0|0
  • idk, but guys think it's really sexy...

0|0
    0|0
  • it's just one of the newer styles going on since last spring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it sometimes. Just a fad now I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's just a style, I think it's in now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Apart from the ass, legs and breats, I look at shoulders, ankles, neck and hair.

Think of it as appropriately showing skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good look... I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like that look, just a way of showing skin

0|0
    0|0
  • It's obviously fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just to tease...