Why do women dress up sometimes with one shoulder covered and the other one open?

it seems pretty interesting because I've seen lots of women on TV do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• its another style of packaging the womens beauty.here focus is on the shoulder

What Girls Said 11

• It's sexy. YOu get to show off a little bit of skin but not look like a whore. Showing off your t*ts, ass or vagina (or occasionally legs) is often considered vulgar and skanky. However, having a low back dress, or an off the shoulder shirt is still sexy but in a class, subtle way.

• I wear shirts like that. I love my shoulders, especially when their tan, and I like to show them off. But going strapless isn't always the best option. One shoulder covered is modest as well as sexy still to me.

• It's supposed to have an asymmetric, artsy type of feel to it. The point is to bring attention to the bare shoulder, without making us look half-naked in the process.

• it's the style

• I do it sometimes, its just fashion I guess.

• That's just the way the shirt/dress was designed. & they happened to like it, so they wore it.

• it's the toga look. saying hello to ancient rome.

• idk, but guys think it's really sexy...

• it's just one of the newer styles going on since last spring.

• I do it sometimes. Just a fad now I think.

• it's just a style, I think it's in now.

What Guys Said 5

• Apart from the ass, legs and breats, I look at shoulders, ankles, neck and hair.

Think of it as appropriately showing skin.

• It's a good look... I like it.

• i like that look, just a way of showing skin

• It's obviously fashion.

• Just to tease...