Am I unaproachable, ugly or....scary lol no one every tries to start conversations or anything with me

Well that was pretty much the whole question...lol I have pics on my profile, all my friends always carry on about how there tired of guys hitting on them and I have never had that problem...my boyfriend days I'm scary but I just say when god painted the twiggy doll he painted her fiercely Hehe, what do you think?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I can understand why people call you unapproachable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You're not approached probably because you're in a relationship?

1|0
    0|0
  • No I think your very pretty, maybe guys are just intimidated by your beauty. Also if you have a ring on and your dating that's another reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • YOUR BODY IS STUNNING, GIVE US A BAKINI SHOT . . .

0|0
    0|0
  • on your profile it says you are dating, maybe that is why?

0|0
    0|0
  • your like a 6-7, I would smash

0|0
    1|0
  • Goth chicks give off the vibe of bat and voodo doll worship. All stuff that non goths find f***ing weird. Just keepin it real.

Maybe smile more?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think any issue with your beauty. Maybe not many guys are into goth stuff...

0|0
    0|0
  • Scary(not to me but I just wouldn't approach you) it makes you unapproachable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You're very pretty. Being honest I would hesitate to start a convo with you because I would assume you won't like me. Your look is kinda goth/dark/mysterious. And most people describe me as pretty much a bubbly open book. So, naturally, I found goths intriguing because they're so different from me and they usually acted sarcastic with me and made fun of me. So now, I hesitate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both scary and unapproachable, I don't think you're ugly.

0|1
    0|0