What you think of these glasses?

link

Awesome or not? Also any suggestion of cool accessories to get?

Haha I just found out they are apparently replicas of a really expensive pair that cost in upwards of 400 dollars... ohh and mr flo-rider uses them : O

link

Most Helpful Girl

• i both like them and I don't. they could look cool,but I sort of associate them with a**holes.

What Girls Said 6

• I think why the frak would you pay fifty bucks for a pair of sunglasses. I'm a lifeguard and I bought a pair of ten dollar sun glasses at CVS and I've worn them every day in the summer at least for the past five years and they still work just fine.

• 50 bucks is not that much. I have a 300 dollar pair of diors.

• Again, I don't get why. That's a sh*t ton of money. I mean... 50 for a pair of SUNGLASSES. It'f frivolous and silly.

• I get what you mean. Some people wouldn't spend that much money on sun glasses but they would on videogames or maybe dvds. I don't buy videogames but I don't mind spending for something I think looks cool.

• Awesomee.

• Nice.

• They look good!

• They are nice :) I saw your profile, they would look hot on you. ;D

• I'm not really into expensive glasses, but they're nice.

What Guys Said 1