Girls, why do you show the top of your underwear when your pants are riding low and wearing a short shirt?

Why do you do this? I personally don't mind, as long as I think she's attractive, but I'm just curious as to why you do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ew no, only trashy girls do this. And its to get attention from guys.

What Girls Said 5

• Why do guys have their butts and boxers hanging out when they walk around? I personally don't do it, and I don't get why people do it, or why it's thought to be attractive but they do.

• Cause they think its cool...but in fact...in prison ( the place where it originated)... they did it to signal they were willing for butt sex.

• I don't sag to that extent...I use to as an early teenager...not as much in my late teens. However I am used to wearing jeans slightly below the waist as its more comfortable.

• They like attention. I don't do it, personally. But, others..they ONLY do it for attention..Sometimes, they might not notice it though and not be..But, when it is BEYOND obvious, they are seeking attention.

• Sometimes it's not intentional. If a girl has her underwear hiked up so far that you can't help but notice it, she's doing it so that you will notice it; she thinks it's sexy/hot. No one intentionally shows their granny panties lol.

• Ew I don't do that because... well, I respect myself and I've got class.

• I think its the way some clothes are made nowadays. They look good standing up, but not so good sitting down lol

What Guys Said 2

• I find it trashy.

• I don't mind...as long as they're not thongs...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.../: