Do guys like it when a girl acts cute but almost childish?

Like when girls act kind of little and super cute (voice, actions)... and I don't mean this in a weird kind of way. I was just wondering because I'm 19, my boyfriend is 27, people tell me I look more like 16 and that I'm "cute" and innocent looking... anyway it's kind of the way I am, I naturally have quite a young voice still and I have a young look, but my boyfriend seems to find it adorable when I act kind of young too, normally I don't do it on purpose and sometimes I do it sort of as a joke for example if I want something, I guess that sort of comes with the voice anyway... but do you find it weird when girls act like that or is it cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the guy ofcourse but I like it as long as they don't do it all the time and wear it out like some girls do. Otherwise I think it's cute and playful :3

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, but then I never let on that I like it, and act all badass instead.

What Girls Said 1

• could be cute... though I know a guy who'd put you through a wall for doing that.