Would this still be attractive to guys?

Would a girl with minor stretch marks (the transparent ones) still be attractive to guys?

ps. I'm very, VERY skinny so I don't have a clue how I got them! they're mostly on my thighs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Um...

...

...yes, of course.

Girls nitpick on their looks SO MUCH MORE than guys do.

This is an example of that.

What Guys Said 4

• Stretch marks came from one of 2 things. You were small and got big, or you were big and got small. I personally am tore up from the floor up with all kinds of scars so I don't care. If you are really worried about it there are all kinds of lotions that are sposed to erase that kind of thing.

• yeah those would be fine...I mean given a choice of having them or not? idk..probably say "not" but stretchmarks don't bother most guys...lol..and...if they did? Would be one hell of a lot of horny, unsatisfied guys running around loose!...(:

• I wouldn't mind it, agree with the prof ^^

• nahh, I'm not really into women that have stretch marks

What Girls Said 3

• Guys don't really care that much about stretch marks and if they do,thats just petty.You would want to find someone better anyway.

• lol..two of you saying "petty" but you had it right...does not change the shape and is still alluring...no, most guys do not care, including & especially me...if some do ..is that petty? idk..not sure why it bothers them...(:

• I hope so lol I'm skinny too, and have minor stretch marks on my hips, I think its from wearing tight jeans, but if a guy doesn't like a girl just because of that, that's just petty -_-

• it happens. definitely not a big deal