What would you wear if you had to wear the same thing every day?

If you had to wear the same clothes every day for a week, from top to bottom what would they be? (Hats and shoes included.)

I would ware my 2011 Marvel characters T-shirt, cargo shorts with all those pockets and a loose fit, my football socks, (I swear they’re 20 inches long) and my air walk. I don’t really like wearing hats for some reason.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• This comortable, plain black, loose-fitting t-shirt I have, dark jeans, my favorite knee-high socks, and my black and white high-top Converse. If I were to wear a hat, I'd wear the black cap that I got while visiting New York.

And, after answering this, I just realized that what I wear from one day to the next doesn't change much - I've got the cartoon closet where there are x number of jeans, shirts, etc that are the same or at least very close.

• My uniform because I'd probably have to.. womp womp womp lol. But if not then jeans, a v-neck tee shirt and whatever shoes.

• blue jeans, a black tank top and black high heeled boots. its so simple for all people know you have multiple of the same thing and the jeans are a different pair daily.

• A turban styled hat, Leather jacket, a reversible cardigan, a reversible tank, leggings and black loafers.

• Anything extremely stain resistant. I want to say my scrubs, but it would feel weird wearing them. I can't think of anything that would be very stain resistant besides them and my second choice is comfort. I would wear my green stretchy pants and a grey or black tee shirt, if possible.

• Smart Jeans, Plain shirt and Heels. I can't live without heels. <3

• my favorite, lucky socks

dark denim jeans

my oh so comfy baseball styled tee

• my black classic pumps that are fairly comfy but still heels

my sexy black dress that is surprisingly comfy ..and covered up enough to wear to work

no hat

1) I hope the shoes won't start to hurt

2) I better be able to change my bra and panties at least

• jeans and a loose top

• black leggings this purple shirt from hollister that I have had for years I love, a warm sweater cardigan, winter coat, and some lovely winter boots

What Guys Said 2

• Pair of really comfortable dressish shoes I have, dark jeans, belt, black undershirt, button down maroon shirt.

• Wig, makeup, dress, pantyhose, heels