Is it wrong that I hardly find any girls attractive?

I don't know what is wrong with me, but on average maybe only 5 out of 100 girls I would even consider as possible girlfriend material. Most girls, to me, are repulsive... Either too tall, too plain, not tan enough, horse faced, obese, too much makeup, ugly feet, fat legs, the list goes on and on.

If I were just willing to have sex with a girl and leave, my expectations would be lowered A LOT. Then maybe 60 out of 100 girls I would do...especially after shots and beer.
But I don't want to have sex with 60 women. I'd rather have a hot quality girl to have sex with over and over again than having sex with 60 random women that are plain janes.

Most Helpful Girl

• You and every other guy. We're pretty much worthless unless we're perfect. But you'll f*** us despite being worthless, because we're just a place for you to dump your load. Biology's best.

• Don't be so bitter, women are often the same way!

• I have to agree with QA. Women often have a very high opinion of themselves just as a lot of guys do.

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe you're gay and figuring it out

• Hell no...I'm just really into girlie looking girls. That is actually the problem...most females have too much testosterone running through their bodies and they have man-like features. I'd like my girl to look 100% girl.

• Not tall... Men do like thin girls but if she is tall then that is unfortunately a bad thing...

• but thin with no boobs is not feminine its like a little boy a real woman has curves and is soft lol

• i don't think that's a problem. as long as you are picky about a womans personality also and that looks aren't the only importance than that's okay. there will be that one girl that will feel so special because in your eyes she's beautiful when most others fail to get even close. low standards don't make people happy they make people feel like they settled and people regret just settling.

• are you 100% into women?

how you feel isn't wrong, that's your business. as long as your not rude to girls you think are repulsive then you have the right to feel how you want

but are you heterosexual? because I've never heard of a straight man being THAT picky

• I don't want to offend BUT I probably will. That's kind of piggish from a girls view. I mean really? Ugly feet? So what? Now I understand you might not be able to help this you're going to have to come to terms that with standards like that, you have little to no chance of finding a "perfect girl." It can also be a little offending to a perfectly nice looking girl that you have to get drunk to sleep with her. You list of requirements need to be more realistic because even if you are super attractive no one would stick around for a guy with a list like that.

Best Wishes! :)

• You seem to nitpick a lot. A woman's feet or skin tone should not be a deal-breaker.

• Either you're very naive or very conceited.

• I'll admit, I wouldn't stand out to a girl if all the Johnny Depps and Brad PItts were removed from earth...

• So I"m none of the above. Definitely conceited...

• *Definitely not conceited

• Are you really hot? could you be a model or movie star based on your looks? if not then it's unlikely that you will ever get a perfect looking girl... because hot girls want hot boyfriends... unless you are really rich she might consider you if your adverage or ugly.

• No ahaha, I'm not hot. Which is why the hottest girl I've ever seen doesn't feel mutually about me as I do about her. Actually, I think she was insulted that I liked her...hahaha

• have fun being single then :) because a hot girl isn't going to date you if your not hot yourself.

• UNLESS, I get lots of money and or fame...

• Everyone's opinion of beauty is different. What one man finds attractive, another man might not.

It's not bad at all for you to be picky. When you get into a relationship with a woman, you're not going to be tempted to cheat on her with every woman you see on the street because you're so easy.

• Haha yeah, if I can find a girl that lives up to my requirements and she is also attracted to me... Then there will be no problem of me cheating on her since I would find most other women repulsive.

• dont get upset over this but maybe your idea of the "perfect" women is unrealistic. I'm not saying she does exist. just that maybe you are too picky.

• Actually I saw the hottest girl ever. It's hard to be attracted to another girl after seeing her... She just makes every girl, including pretty much every celebrity look ugly. And to no surprise, she doesn't like me :(

• stop comparing everyone to her. maybe there is a reason she wasn't attracted to you? and did you get to know her personality? or was she just a "pretty face?"

What Guys Said 1

• Im glad I got the opposite problem now...