Are bangs still nice and in style?

Guys: do you like them? Girls: should I get rid of them? Are they still in style and nice right now?

I really like my bangs, they're thin and wispy and I think it suits my face but I don't want to have a hairstyle that's isn't "in" anymore... what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bangs are definitely still in. You can give your bangs an edgy look if you want with like with like a high bun ---sort of like her link (but neater). Also, don't worry so much about what's in. If you like it, don't let anyone stop you from wearing it.

What Guys Said 2

• I like bangs. They're cute and can make a girl cute/r

• What ever you think

What Girls Said 5

• If you like them then keep them. Don't worry about what's in and what's out. You'll lose yourself if you do.

• whats "in" is whatever looks good on you. base your hairstyles and styles in general on you not on trends. some people have long faces, other round, some heart shaped or square. not everyone will look good in the same thing so do things for you.

• whatever makes you look good. some people look better with bangs some worse. If you like what you see in the mirror then keep it. The only haircut you shouldn't get is the Bieber one.

• Lol! true :) I was just afraid that it was outdated but if it isn't I'll keep it, thank you :)

• its not at all... the only reason models don't (most models anyway) have them is because of work/its easier to just have down hair because bangs are a pain to style... I don't have em because I workout a lot and can't bother with sweaty bangs lol but if you can maintain them then go ahead!

• bangs haven't gone anywhere

• if theylook good on you keep them. I have sideswept ones so they aren't that obvious