What to wear to a college party?

Girls! What is a common thing to wear to a college party? Are black jeans and flats totally off limits? Any ideas?!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would black jeans and flats be off limits? You should wear something that you're going to be comfortable in and something that makes you feel hot. That's what is going to win the night for you anyway. Guys can't always tell you exactly what you were wearing, but they can spot a girl who feels uncomfortable in what she put on from clear across a football field. Wear something that you like and don't forget to smile. That's what he'll remember most anyway.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• No rock em just wear a sparkly sexy top and some jewlery and your good to go or you can wear a mini pencil skirt it depends really on your style what you feel hot and sexy in oh and what kind of party there's many differant types of college parties..DRESS TO IMPRESS

• Yea and wear a cute top with it. If you want the good type of attention from people, then wear something like you would wear on a date. Do you wear a sparkly top or a pencil skirt, you are going to a college party, not a nightclub. You will stand out like a sore thumb...aka a freshman.

Trust me, I know, because I am an upperclassman and we make fun of every person (frosh) who looks like that.