Best foundation from a drug store?

Okay, so this question is mainly for the girls but if any guys have sisters or girlfriends who swear by an affordable foundation feel free to reply! Basically, I have almost finished my foundation and I'm going out looking for a new one soon. I want something affordable- no more than £10 a bottle ideally. The one I use at the moment is this cream to powder foundation from avon which is fine but it takes a month to arrive and so its a really big pain. My skin has a few spots because I'm in high school and so I would need some coverage ideally but also because I'm in high school I would like a long lasting foundation. My skin tone is fairly light so pale shades would be a must or otherwise I'd go out looking like an orange (which isn't a good look!). I'd say my face isn't really oily but its more oily than dry, however in the mornings I do use a moisturizer before applying foundation. Are there any good drugstore foundations people can recommend?

Most Helpful Girl

• link

Natural FX is amazing, I've been using it for awhile now. I love how light it is plus it doesn't make your skin oily and has a bit of sunscreen built in. It's a bit pricy though but its worth it and lasts awhile. ($40)

What Guys Said 1

• Foundation is a nasty habit and I would be happy to recommend a Rehab Center.

• you do that :') however rehab for foundation? that would be the stage where we know our money is being wasted :)

• Alright you two. If your guy was OK with makeup but asked you to cease & desist on the foundation-is that too much to ask?

• just a tad as I hate my natural complexion, its blotchy and I have spots and without makeup I have a much lower self esteem and less confidence, I'd feel happier wearing my foundation as it is one of the very few pieces of makeup I really wear :)

What Girls Said 5

• Neutrogena-Healthy Skin Glow Sheers...it's a liquid foundation and it looks really natural...I love it! Have you ever considered mineral powders (Physcian's Formula has some good products)...they work nicely, also

• L'oreal true match or the L'oreal mousse foundation with the pink lid.

• Revlon colorstay. best foundation in the world!

• Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation, I'm pale and it fits my skin. :)

• I recommend trying the website makeup alley. google "makeup alley". it is a site devoted entirely to makeup, user opinions on it, etc.