be honest ..

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

• it's just hair,doesn't matter

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Honestly, while I can recognize an attractive blond guy when I see one, I'm still really drawn towards the dark-haired guys more. Don't have a reason for it though; I've just always been that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find personalities more hot than hair color. You want to turn me on? Hold a door open for an old lady. It does wonders more than any hair dye.

1|0
    0|0
  • More into dark haired guys. Of course there are attractive blondes but I'm just more into darker haired guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not too bothered about hair color to be honest, it's more of the guys attitude, personality and facial features that I find attractive. Someone mentioned Paul Walker, he is probably the only blond guy that I think is very attractive. Without being bias most of the attractive guys seem to be dark haired (well the majority that I've seen). But that's not to say that there aren't any attractive blond headed guys - I've only seen a few, not much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blondes are okay, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with em'...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall dark and handsome, I have never been attracted to blond guys. I have seen handsome blond guys but none that I'm really attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all...only paul walker!

2|0
    0|0
  • I love blond guys. My friends call me Hitler. But as some girls have mentioned, I don't like the cocky ones. Just the smart boy next door.

I'm asian, its so hard to find a blond guy to like me back.

0|0
    0|0
  • as much as I like guys with other hair colors...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like blond guy. I prefer dark guys...

But there are some hot blond guys :) and a lot girls like blond guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've moved to Norway... I'm getting used to it still

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a hair color preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blonds they are hot. I'm brunette and lucky for me they seem to like me back

0|0
    0|0
  • I love blond haired and red headed guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like blond guys way more when I was a teenager than I got older I prefer light haired brunnetes, blond guys tend to be cocky...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1