I have a pretty nice body. Thin waist. Average boobs and butt.

But my butt and back thighs are cottage cheesy. Any exercises to fix it? I don't wanna' have big thighs either. I want them the size they are, maybe smaller, but without all the cellulite.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you want thick thighs? if its for yourself then fair enough but from my perspective and many other guys. I find thick thighs HOT! I think most girls exaggerate with how bad their cellulite is, I'm sure its not even that bad

• yes, I want thin thighs for myself. and I just want a nice round butt.

• ok then go for it, but naturally some guys are going to love/prefer the thicker ones

What Guys Said 3

• Pff.. we aren't like jumping for everything super tight, well not me in any case, you can have some fat there, its normal?

Like I really don't care.

I think girls care more about it than guys.

• Girls nit-picks their looks A LOT more than guys do.

Most guys like thicker thighs. :)

• That's super hot. A fit toned body with thigh cellulite is incredibly sexy to me. Thick thighs and a thin waist combined enhance your womanly curves.

What Girls Said 1

• you can't get rid of it without expensive treatments or surgery,you can improve it tho. exercise every day for at least an hour,do a coffee scrub daily and brush your butt and thighs in a circular motion for 10-20 minutes. jumping rope should also help.