Help with finding a crochet pattern?

I want to crochet a sweater dress, but I can't find a good pattern online. I want it to be this type of dress link but none of the patterns are like that. Has anyone seen a good pattern like that? Or even a similar style.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm fairly certain that's knitted, on account of the ribbing. Try searching for knitting patterns instead?

• well, I know that that particular one is knitted, and the stitching pattern can be different, but I don't knit well, so I wanted to find a similar dress that can be crocheted. like maybe if it was made vertically, I could make the ribbing kind of by switching from the front loop to the back loop. I just want a mini dress with a cowl neck like that.

• Ah, I see. I practiced my knitting by working on scarves. I found it made for quick improvement, for me at least.

In the great multitude of books with patterns that I have, I can't find a single one for a dress similar to that. I'm guessing it's because they're all so old... I'm sorry I can't be of more help, my only other suggestion would be finding a sewing pattern.