How do guys feel aout girls dressing "preppy"?

Ok so I tend to dress "preppy" because I like the way it looks, so I was wondering do guys like it when girls dress "preppy"? Or do they think its weird or something?

Im not excactly sure how to define peppy. just a lot of people told me I dress that way. I don't really just wear T-shirts if that helps, and I wear a lot of button down shirts with collars, skirts and sweaters, stuff like that?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• You know it when you see it. I like it.

• What is preppy?

• Then yeah I usually think it's pretty attractive. Preppy girls tend to hang around preppy guys though, who are usually douches.

• I'm a guy and I kinda like preppy. The girl I like actually dresses very preppy person but she doesn't act stuck up, she's actually really nice. I really like the look, I'm kinda preppy myself haha.

• Define preppy

• lol exactly what I said

• As long as you don't come off as a bitch. Preppy dudes typically come off as douches. Why would you want to talk to a bitch or a douche?

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on what you mean by preppy. There's different versions of it.

• The majority do because it shows off femininity. I dress preppy myself but I'm not even near to being stuck up :)

• define preppy because it could go a few different ways