Average with muscle or skinny with not much muscle?

I am lean to average and have been doing weights at the gym. As a result I have become a little bigger on my thighs and butt from increased muscle. Which isn't all bad as everything now sits up a lot more. What do you think is more attractive on a girl, more muscle? Even though this makes her bigger overall...? Or not much muscle which keeps her skinny?

Please do not tell me it is how I feel comfortable which is most important, I know this. I would still like to know guys thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• personally I don't mind, if she's lean to average to athletic, gimme a pretty face, then you have my attention.

What Guys Said 4

• As long as you are not obese and have a pretty face, guys do not care about a lot of muscle or little muscle on a girl. Don't have too much.

• I prefer skinny, but I don't really count legs and butt. I was watching the crossfit games, and most of those women had hot legs. It takes a lot of muscle on the legs and butt to gross me out, but not much on the abdomen and arms.

• Fit muscular girls are so sexy

• Muscle is sexy :-)

What Girls Said 0