Do they make tight fitting yoga pants?

okay so I've had discussions with my friend before about how we find its annoying how girls wear yoga pants with like nice tight fitting shirts to school and stuff. we agreed that they're fine for the gym and like the grocery store-if you're wearing like a t shirt. not if you're wearing like a nice layered shirt or something fancy like that.

and when I saw her we started talking about it again. and she was like I'm wearing my yoga pants today but its because I'm at work(its a gym) and I'm wearing just a t shirt.

i believe and trust her that they were yoga pants, but they weren't live I've ever seen before. they kind just looked leggings. so do they make like skin tight yoga pants? I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• They've started making all kinds of different workout pants - I'm not sure if they're technically 'yoga' pants, but they seem like pretty much the same thing to me. I think they're more of a cotton material rather than a rayon/spandex type like leggings. But some of them do look a lot like leggings.

What Guys Said 1

• Google "tide yoga pants commercial". "sigh"

What Girls Said 4

• Yup they do. Those are good for working out believe it or not.

• link

The best of the best

• Yeah, they're called yoga leggings. You and your friend shouldn't judge others for wearing yoga pants with fancy shirts. Yoga pants are comfy and they go with everything and can be worn anyplace, especially the ones you're talking about.

• yup if you go to Abercrombie and Fich they have all tipes of yoga pants from short to long and from skin tight to tight at the top and not at the bottom so I say go there or to pink they have it there to so good luck