Should girls dress slutty or classy?

Guys, which do you think is hotter- when a girl dresses slutty or classy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Robert Heinlein is a famous science fiction author who had a recurring character, Lazarus Long. He was Heinlein's alter ego and had some interesting sayings that were even collected into a book of its own. One was something like: the perfect lady is the absolute picture of propriety in public but can check that propriety at the bedroom door, enter, and do her whorish best.

Classy is usually best in public unless you're out of town on a getaway, then you can be that other woman. You see it all the time in places like Las Vegas and Atlantic City. But in private, the sluttier and trashier the better, pretty much.

What Guys Said 12

• Classy by far... Dressing slutty may be "hot" in the immediate sense, but a woman will always be objectified, rather than respected for who she is, if she presents herself in that way. It doesn't matter how good looking she is... Just the way it goes.

Now a beautiful woman that knows how to dress and present herself? She will be much more likely to attract the kind of attention she's looking for... She can still flaunt what she has, but it must be done in a more modest fashion. That is true sex-appeal if you ask me.

• I want a classy girl in public. I like her to be a little slutty in the bedroom but only for and with me.

• Classy by far.

Slutty is a dime-a-dozen look. Few women seem to even know what classy is.

• Of course sometimes an outfit that is "slutty" and shows more skin is sexy, but in general I'd prefer girls to dress classier.

• I take dresssing slutty as a license to gossip and tease and embarrass a girl. Keep that in mind!

• Classy. It shows that she has dignity and confidence.

• Both at once. I like women who look like whores, but expensive ones ;D

• Classy hands down! Though I have nothing against slutty (define slutty) as long as the girl presents her self to be more than her attire.

• Classy dress that shows a little cleavage or leg... awesome! Best of both worlds!

• Classy is best, but if you're at like a party throw a little slutty in the mix

• Like a classy slut.

• The perfect girl knows how to dress. She can be a little bit of both by showing off her best asset and covering the rest. Everything in moderation!

What Girls Said 4

• Do you want the men in your world to treat you like a lady or like a slut? Sure, classy may mean than less guys come in your direction, but those aren't quality men. Classy attracts quality men.

• i think they should wear what they want,if they're slutty-let them be slutty. my preference for myself is ''classy'' (not classy,but covered up) because I feel more comfortable that way. also,about what the anon girl said-f*** her. if you want to get a man,do what you can to get him, we've all seen sex & the city,women over 25 need love too,youth is overrated.

• Well I think slutty might make guys look but in the wrong way...so classy

i always look at girls that dress slutty and think HOW can she do that? I just can't...

could you post links for example

• Other anonymous girl shut the f*** up and stop being rude she's allowed to ask a question that's what this damn site is for