Would you go to a lingerie party with guys there?

A friend of mine and my BF's is having a lingerie party on Friday and asked us to go. We told him we would not miss it for the world, but I was drunk when I said that lol. I talked about it with my boyfriend and we decided that we were going to do it. My boyfriend came home yesterday with lingerie for me to wear to the party. The only problem is that the lingerie he bought is a little see through in some spots mainly the butt area. It is a playboy bunny tuxedo costume, the bottom is see through booty shorts with thongs under that and the top is a black corset with push up. I am rather gifted in the bra area and I told him I don't need push up but he bought it anyway. I am a little nervous about wearing it but I would feel bad if I did not because he is really excited about it and he paid quite a bit of money for it. Most of the people there will be people we know witch is not so bad when I think about it. But I just have mixed feelings about it, or maybe its just nerves IDK. I talk to one of my friends today and she is wearing thongs as well with a sexy top so I know I won't be the only one. Would you go to a lingerie party with your friends? Would you wear a sexy costume?

well I did end up going to the party. It was actually very fun and we all had a good time. The plus side is I was not the only girl in thongs, there was 3 of us. I had fun and would go to another one

Most Helpful Guy

• If you aren't up to go in this outfit, then don't. It's that simple. You don't have to go if you are uncomfortable.

Having said that, you are going to be there with all the other girls in lingerie too. I'm sure some of them will be dressed in much less than you'll be in, and you're going to an adult party where people aren't going to be judging you negatively for what you're wearing; in fact, just the opposite. In this context, what you will be wearing is APPROPRIATE, as long as you are comfortable in it.

IMO, you should go and have fun, and not worry so much. Everyone's seen a butt before.

What Guys Said 9

• Guys should only be allowed if they wore lingerie too as a joke. It is a lingerie party and lingerie should be required uniform for all in attendance.

• Just wear little shorts under your see through booty shorts. Problem solved.

• You should not go if you're not comfortable with it, though it could be interesting if you're up to it, even fun. Still, if it's not something you want to go through, just don't go and epxlain why :)

• What sexy costume would a guy wear? I'd probably wear my boxer briefs otherwise I'd be peeking out the side I'm sure. I'm comfortable with my body, been a nudist for a number of years as well. If my girlfriend was going, I'd go. If I was single, I'd ask the person in charge if they invited any curvy women. Chances are they didn't so I'd be more inclined to pass.

• Yes I would go..I am not entirely comfortable with full nudity although I used to streak and was at a party once when everyone's clothes came off...but I am fairly comfortable in underwear...(:

• I would go to one if you were there

• LOL, some of these answers

• I am sure you would...

You are a dude after all...

• Anonymous, Big surprise. most guys with no balls stay Anonymous

• like I said, Anonymous

• Anonymous Non Trash

• This sounds like a bad idea.

It also sounds very trashy.

It also sounds like your boyfriend is WAY TOO into it..

He went and spent money and did not get something you fully approved of before discussing any of it with you or seeing if you were still OK with it.

Who cares what money he spent...You did not even feel comfortable enough to discuss it with him.

Your friend that is going...Does she have a boyfriend?

What Girls Said 6

• Based on your choice of avatar I don't think this party will be a problem for you.

• You're nervous to wear lingerie to a party, but you're willing to put a skimpy bikini picture up for all of the internet to see?

Anyway, I went to a "safer sex" party and wore bra and underwear... I'd wear lingerie, but nothing see through.

• My Boyfriend put this pic up, but it is just a bikini. Do you wear bikinis to the beach for all the world to see?

• juuuuust sayin. wearing a bikini to the beach is a little different than posting a bikini picture on the internet. and it's your profile, not your boyfriend's.

• no.

• Sounds fun, I would go. It's just nerves, you know? You'll regret not going.

• glad it was fun. I've done that with my gfs a few times. always fun.

• no that isn't really my scene. going to a party like that with your boyfriend and many other people may because some problems if you think about it. but that's just my opinion.