Guys, what is pretty?

So girls call each other pretty all the time, but what is your definition of pretty? I look around me every day, and hear girls say there not pretty. But what is pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Beautiful > stunning > hot > pretty > cute.

As for the details, it depends on the guy.

What Guys Said 5

• I would say that for the most part, Western society favors finer features over rougher ones for women. Smaller noses,narrow faces frames,waists. Longer legs (and I suppose arms although they are not stressed as much), Larger appearing eyes' hips, breasts. Exaggerated features. Clear completions.

I find so called average looking women more attractive on the whole since they mostly come by their looks naturally.

• well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but as far as being "pretty" that usually involves physical things, especially the face/hair etc

• Simple sayings. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One mans trash is another treasure. Beauty is what you want it to be

• They call each other pretty but they don't really mean it. Girl one "aww you look so pretty in this picture" Girl 2 "no, I'm frickn ugly, stop taking all the pretty B"

• I think some scientists a while back determined it. Basically, it's hyper-feminine features. That's the bare bones, unbiased answer.

What Girls Said 0