Do women think many men are confused about how to act around women depending on the man's own attractiveness?

I.e.: Do women expect or require different things from men to be attracted depending on whether they initially find the man undesirable or desirable? -And many men aren't aware of this..?

Unattractive guys don't approach women, attractive guys don't approach women either- and guys who have been both also don't approach. Men aren't made aware that women need unattractive guys to show value first, and that women want attractive guys to go ahead and approach. - Of course, women just play coy and aloof regardless of whether the man is attractive or not.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I always think really good looking guys are dating models. So if we were ever going to talk he would have to approach me. I wouldn't want him looking at me like "why is this girl talking to me, shoo you peasant!" I know not all good looking guys think like that, sh*t some of the rudest a**holes I've ever met were unattractive, but it's still something I unconsciously think.

Unattractive guys approach women ALL the time though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well sometimes I do play hard to get with good looking guys by giving them the wrong phone number, address or just running away from them when they approach, screaming in a foreign language...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily I approach all guys regardless if they're attractive or not although most tend to be but still, however I do require that they aren't conceited in their behavior before I approach but that's about it really

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• "Unattractive guys don't approach women, attractive guys don't approach women either- and guys who have been both also don't approach" - these things are not true.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand your queston. Can you rephrase it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't understand a word of that.

1|1
    0|0