Guys, do you like seeing a girl in just jeans and a t-shirt?

The question pretty much says it all, do you like seeing girls in something like jeans and a t-shirt or maybe more dressed up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I remember watching a girls video called "How to be sexy", and one of the things they said was that guys like it when a girl wears jeans and a t-shirt. I also like it when girls wear black heels with jeans or black pants which end just a few inches from the ground... With the heel visible.

What Guys Said 7

• I personally find a women in a t-shirt and jeans very sexy, perhaps because I happen to like jeans in general. Women's jeans usually have more of a pattern to them which I think compliments a woman's naturally curvy figure, jeans are also a very practical garment and can be very fashionable, I have always been a proponent of this kind of a balance. Jeans and a t-shirt also signal to me the woman is a very casual person and not as unapproachable as say a women who is very stern and wearing a business suit.

• Earlier today I saw two girls walking side by side while waiting for the bus. One was wearing skinny jeans and a fashionable top, and the other was wearing REAL jeans (the kind that have no stretch to them because they're actual rugged denim) and a tee shirt. I could describe to you right now every single physical feature the girl in the tee shirt had, but not the one in skinny jeans and a fashionable top. That should show you which one had my attention.

• Girls wear all kinds of stuff and we like it all. I'm sure if you find someone who really likes you he won't care what you wear. Although, mixing things up a bit is good. Showing that you have class is a plus, while expressing your free side shows that you like comfort and aren't afraid to be yourself. I know for a fact that men like seeing girls in jeans and a t-shirt.

• Well, sure, if the jeans are tight and the T shirt has a lot of messages on it. What an excuse to check a girl out: "I was just reading the message.'

• depending on the situation...but if its just casual then yes

• If it's a girl a guy likes, she could be wearing a burlap sack and he'd still think it was hot. Nothing wrong with jeans and a t shirt as long as she doesn't show up to a formal function or a fine dining restaurant in it. Basically if the occasion calls for something dressier, jeans and a t-shirt wouldn't cut it. But if it's just for hanging out, it's alright.

If you're asking in general though, dressy > jeans and a t-shirt in my opinion.

• T-shirt & jeans is hot to me...am I looking at her?..or her clothes?...(:

What Girls Said 2

• I read somewhere that guys like how a girl can vary her look and still look good.

Guys like seeing a girl in jeans and a tee shirt.

They also like seeing you in a fancy dress.

They also like seeing you in nice sweats and a tank top,

They also like seeing you in a cute skirt and button down shirt.

They also like seeing you in your swimsuit.

They also like seeing you in...(you get the point)

They like it when you wear different things on different days. Lets say one day you see him in a beautiful sundress with your hair done and a nice hat. He's going to think you are beautiful. then, then next day you wear jeans, a tee, and a ponytail. he'll still think you are beautiful and be wowed that you could wear those two different outfits and look good in both.

So yeah, they like whatever you wear, and try variety.

• My boyfriend says he'd rather see me in a t-shirt and jeans because I look sexy without wearing slutty clothes and getting dressed up. It shows I don't have to try so hard to look good I guess