Girls, what are your opinions on guys with lots of lower body hair?

Meaning legs and butt.

Is lots of hair less attractive than a moderate or small amount? Would you think less of them if they shaved? Would you find it acceptable if they trimmed? Would you find it more or less attractive if they shaved or trimmed?

Not enough poll options for the various factors of the question, but I added the polling just for the potential to get a little more feedback.

• Lots of lower body hair is less attractive compared to short to moderate
  • I wouldn't mind if he shaved
  • I wouldn't mind if he trimmed
  • A, B, and C
  • A and C

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't care. If he wants to shave or trim, fine. If he doesn't, I also don't care. Not particularly a turn-on or turn-off.

What Girls Said 5

• If he has hairly legs that is perfectly fine. It usually feels good. A hairy butt...no big deal. Hairy chest or not...it's nice either way. Hairy back...not so attractive. A little hair on the back is OK but I do not want to date a sasquatch. But the ultimate is he definitely needs to manscape where it counts!

If he wanted to shave or trim any where on his body that's his choice...but leave the hair on your legs please. There is also laser hair removal if you are thinking of a permanent solution,

• Depends how much it is, you really have to tell by looking in person. If I liked the guy then I probably wouldn't pay much attention to it/it wouldn't be a problem for me. But I prefer shaved/trimmed hair on a guy. Depends on the area.

• I think that trimming or shaving is what would fly with me. But trimming a LOT, not just a little. I'm not a bush-lover.

• Indifferent.. It doesn't change who he is.

• i don't like tons of hair and personally I feel like if I have to go through the trouble of waxing and shaving everything, then he should be expected to do something as well.

either way, I'm not attracted to overly hairy bodies. just personal preference.

What Guys Said 1

• Lots of lower body hair means sweaty underwears