Guys, do you care about a girls stomach?

like do you pay attention to it? and I'm not talking about weight. I'm talking about like the shape of it or what's on it. for example like moles, birthmarks, stomach curves, etc? lol. I'm skinny but I'm insecure about my stomach. because I have a beauty mark on the side and I dnt really have any stomach curves. so what do you think? honest answers please :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Any kind of beauty marks like that don't matter to me. Or stretch marks for that matter (since that's a common topic these days). A little bit of fat on the stomach isn't a turn-off at all either. I actually think at times that I prefer it. I definitely prefer a girl of average weight than a skinny girl. And I usually prefer that there isn't that much ab definition, but a bit of definition is nice.

What Guys Said 5

• That all sounds fine to me, nothing wrong with a belly that has character.

It would give me a reason to mark one of these characteristics as one of my favorite things because it would be on a hidden spot that no one else normally sees!

• Don't care as long as the girl is under 300 lbs

• I like punching it.

• I DO care about a female's stomach...and I would LOVE yours...(

• Yea if it's more flat than mine I gotta a big issue.

What Girls Said 0