Which improvement for GirlsAskGuys is more important for you?

Let us know what you think can be better at GirlsAskGuys. If you don't see your answer in the poll option, you can always submit an answer to bring up another issue and/or suggestion. Anything that would make your visit and stay at GirlsAskGuys more enjoyable and informative/educative.

• New features that will let you interact and participate more
  • More answers to your questions.
  • Layout changes to improve ease of use along with look & feel
  • Better help and explanation on current features
  • Nothing should change, it's great as it is

Most Helpful Guy

• Still taking feedback?

More answers would be good--I think one thing that keeps response rates down is that so many questions are posted and pretty soon even relatively new questions are not readily visible unless you want to click back through the pages. If the objective is to learn, perhaps set up some way to have question posters view other questions that are the same to determine if a new question is necessary. For example, how many questions do we need on "How do you know if you are in love?" or "How do I give a good blow job?" I don't answer a lot of questions simply because they are the same questions I have already seen and answered dozens of times already.

As far as layout and ease of use--it would be great if it was easier to scroll through answers and questions in your own or others' profiles. You can only go one page at a time, and if there are a lot of pages of answers for example, but you wanted to see something from a week or so ago you have to click back 1 page at a time which can be really tedious and time consuming. So instead of just having only "Previous" and "Next" options, perhaps more of a Google type set up with several pages available for clicking with a "last page" and a "first page" options also available.

One other thing would be some type of notification if an answer you have commented on has posted a response. You get the notification if you answered a question and somebody comments on you, but not if you comment on another poster's answer and they respond.

What Girls Said 22

• The layout of the site is hideous and functionally absurd. You guys need to do usability testing!

- can't stand that I'm immediately editing my profile when I click on my picture.

- when I first noticed I had responses to the answers I had given, I saw a yellow envelope next to "Answers" in my profile station in the upper right corner. Too bad clicking it simply redirected me to my archived answers. I didn't notice until later that I was supposed to click on the article again to see a gray-scaled response or that I was voted up. Why can't it just redirect me somewhere with only the titles of what I responded to that have an arrow recording the number of points like reddit? And for responses I'd prefer their response to be recorded under the article title, eliminating an extra click from me and having to stare at some extra worthless extra page that told me the same thing I was sent there for.

Think about it: I had 5 *NEW alert messages next to my Answers button.

CLICK 1 to be redirected to page that told me nothing but which articles I had recently responded to.

CLICK 2 to see the questionnaire's response

CLICK 3 to go back to worthless page

CLICK 4 to click on next article with a response

CLICK 5 to go back to worthless page

CLICK 6 to go to next article

you get it.

9 CLICKS!?!? Just to see my new messages? Just show the titles and their responses without the whole article to one directory page for me, please. Your whole site runs like this, though. Not just for that alone. Also, I know you think the bubble borders are cool, but have some pattern to it, don't just encircle everything including text advertisements from your sponsors. You should just put those all at the bottom to prevent me from scrolling centuries down the page, every page.

Feature suggestion: R-rated questions in its own section so that people really CAN post anything.

• Really just decreasing the number of pop-ups would make the whole site easier to navigate...

• The site is really cool.

But it'd be really nice if we could delete some of our questions.

:D

• I agree with juilie7, its confusing I don't understand how to get xper points yet. Confusing?

• I would have voted E, but for some reason the vote buttons aren't working for me... I'm using Firefox. I don't know if it's my browser or a bug :)

• I'm using firefox and the buttons worked for meeee! wiiiiii!

• Way to confusing the site needs to be simplified asap or someone will do it..maybe me lol

• I am new to the site and having a hard time navigating around. I feel there are way to many advertisements and links should condense it some.

• I have only been a member for a few days, but this site is very confusing and not at all user friendly. I'm sure it provides many options and involvement, but I just give up on searching how since it seems to be too confusing

• maybe members should be allowed to add songs/videos to their profile and delete questions or comments they don't like on answers and questions. Voted A

• Ummm I don't know I mean this site seems pretty good...maybe um creating some sort of chat room would be nice so you could get answers to your questons a lot faster.

Thank you!

• i think they shouldn't have limits on how many xper points you have for the polls and expert videos. Also, I don't get the whole xper point thing

• i would like better and more answers to my questions.this site should be more user friendly.

btw its a great site.

• A better layout with examples or explanation on how you would go about setting up your profile to keeping it updated and all the betweens regarding Polls, Questions, Answers, Xperts the whole etc.. speaking from self experince, I am constantly traveling on the road and doing business on my laptop which gives me free use of using my phone to access personal sites such as MySpace, twitter and now this site and I basically was lost and got stuck trying to figure out how to do some of the things you have here on this site, other then that I like the site the way its going so far, just speaking from experince.

• the layout definitely needs some work. there's way to many things going on at once.

• I vote B

• I want deleting option...

• i agree with julie7

• I vote B

• clarify your mission and don't offer anything that doesn't support the mission of the site.

• More answers to your questions.

• Better answers.

• The layout could use work

• To be honest I would say ask anything because you say some questions are inappropriate to put up and I just think well why can't we ask it here we can't ask anyone we know because were to embarrassed to so why can't we ask it here and people can answer and ask anonymous! I had a question I wanted to know and couldn't ask anyone I knew because its embarrassing and I asked it here and you took it down saying it was too inappropriate! And I just feel we should be aloud write whatever people don't have to answer if they don't want to!!

• THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST COMMENT Please do not delete so called inapproprate questions/answers directed at people over 18 because you can't ask in real life. Otherwise some other site that does support free speech will take this site's traffic.

What Guys Said 30

• I voted "B"

Although I know it must be very hard for the great people that put this site together to keep up with everything that goes into maintaining a site like this, but the one this that I would like to see some answers from the GirlsAskGuys team and hear their thoughts on the different topics that are posted on this site. I know that you have people going though the site and checking for content and spelling and what not. But I have not really ever seem the team put their two cents in.

Like I said I know that it must take a lot of your time to keep up what you already do, But I would like to hear your two cents as well

• We can definitely participate more on the "front end". We love working on perfecting the system itself and if our members would like to hear from us more often, we'll make it happen!

• Yes, we will be adding icons to indicate members of the GirlsAskGuys team and moderators of the content soon. You can also meet us on the About Us page: link

• Thank you

• You might like to make it simpler to get on to the subject matter, ie to answer the questions others are asking. I seem to get trapped in reading my profile.

Another thing you might do is publish the country that your questioners and enquirers are coming from. This gives someone like me a chance to word my answer or adivice in a way that makes it easier for them to understand.

• I think the site needs some tweaking done on the flash windows or whatever the site uses. Too often I'll type out an answer only to have the site refresh once I hit the "Preview Answer" button. It only seems to happen when I take more than a few minutes to answer a question. If I have more than one question open and go back and forth between them, it seems to want to refresh itself and delete my answer(s) once I try to submit.

Also, I think a similar feature to Yahoo Answers should be considered. When you start typing out a question on YA, an immediate search appears below asking whether certain questions already have been asked that are similar to yours. I think if this site had something like that, it would help to reduce the same question from being asked over and over again. I understand that everyone's situation has it's own unique points to mention, but all too often it's the same "Does he/she like me?" with the same stuff that's been in thousands of other questions. Directing those question askers to another question might help them out, while at the same time allowing other questions to receive more answers.

• [On this ridiculously overcrowded and confusing website] I am invited by someone to comment on how to improve this site, yet I can't even figure out how to do so! Wouldn't it help to have a link right to wherever one can make comments? I had to figure out with difficulty just how to even make this comment. And, when it appeared that there was a comment on the one single answer I've written so far, I could not even figure out how to bring that comment up. I eventually found a "welcome to GirlsAskGuys" type of message, which I assume is the only comment/message I've gotten, not related to my "answer." I have to reiterate that this site is unbelievably complicated and crowded - so much that I doubt I will EVER come back here to contribute, even though I think the basic idea is fine - it's just that the implementation is *crazy* - way too many things on one page, and they don't even work intuitively. I've just finished this message and I'm not even sure how to send it! I assume it's "preview answer," but shouldn't there be a "send comment/answer" and an *option* to preview it as an alternative?

• A: New features = more choices for polls created ... 5 is not enough. Suggestion is to have at least 12 choices but 30 could be a great poll that avoids duplicates.

• As a developer myself, I can definitely say I'm impressed with the site as it is, especially the layout. Of course, the majority of people here are not developers and will need to be helped along with some of the features. As long as the help will not pounce out at people experienced all the time, that will be alright.

Perhaps more features to do with the experience points and levels?

• I kind like it its better than my site sofar

(\/)

( '')

• I voted for "E". I think the site is great as it is!

• Yeah the layout is confusing but I'm sure with time I could get used to it. I don't browse this sight often so its probably going to be confusing for a while :S

Everything else I've encountered so far is good though so props for that.

• Paying attention to all of the choices in this poll would be a good idea in improving the overall functionality and user experience of the site.

• This site is fabulous..But I think

it's User Interface is little more Complex...But absolutely it will get more popularity due to it... Please modify some of its some interface..One of it is that-

For example-

"This TextBox to give answer .because some of my friends were confused about how to submit.

• I would love to have the ability to delete questions and answers.

• Let questions be ask to guys by groups, all,age group 18-28 29-39 40-49 50-60 61-70 71-up. Race, religion, job description, the way we dress, car we drive, income level, this will tell us how our society is effected by all factors related.

• We need a webapp or an iPhone app!~!

• Some games options in the main chat, so if I'm Pm'ing someone I can maybe start up a game of Chess or something else while we chat.

• a way to remove a questions that you have from circulation.

i asked one wuestion and my inbox is getting really full on just that one

• Where you can always change or delete your answer, question or comment. You can always change the voting of an answer or the vote on a poll.

• the adds should be at right side .. not on top .. it ruins the look of website .. if it was on left side .. it would luk cool .. and some glossy looks could improve the looks too ..

• xper points system needs improvement

• What Winku said.

• How about include a new "GirlsAskGuys chat-on-line?

• I voted A, but would like to see both A and B happen.

• speed improvements

more privacy settings, like deleting questions etc

• Don't matter

• it help you and other people to get a some of thing that they want to aks.

• seems pretty kool so far

• I Vote For C.

• i vote B

• Yea the changes for easy usability are always great.

SeeYa

• I posted a question on here so that I could see how many other users would want this option, it seems most people agree link I think it would be highly useful if we got a notifcation about comments that have been made below our comments we made on soneone elses answer, usually wee have no idea if they responded or not unless we guess and go back to the answer we responded on

• the chat thing meebo, it always disconnects when I switch to a different page how about fixing that and have a better xper system

• OH YEAH VIDEO CHAT!!!! that would be very helpful

• bots

deleting questions/answers

age verification of some sort...way too many under 16 users on here

r rated section...for anybody over the age of 18...only accessible by those people as well

and some other things..ill add...as I think of them