Do guys like girls with make-up on or not?

I never wear make up because I don't like wearing it eversince and my friends say I look fine without it, but they are my friends and also I get no boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer without, by far, or only minimal makeup. Kissing a girl that has a lot of makeup on is disgusting, not to mention, too much makeup makes you look like a bad cleb. If you don't have a boyfriend, most likely it is for other reasons. You'd do better to explain some of the areas you think you can work on besides looks. Most girls (not counting disfigured ones) have enough in the looks department to attract at least a few guys. Perhaps you are shy or need to expand your social circle? What areas besides looks do you think you could work on?

• well I am not the outgoing type, I don't party like most of my age do. My basic routine is house, school and sometimes I travel but with family and old friends.I am very friendly and approachable though,I am open minded and can relate into any kind of situations.

• You're welcome. Try www.volunteermatch.com.

What Guys Said 5

• Generally, Guys do appreciate the look of make-up. However us guys do appreciate the person wearing the make-up more. If you don't want to put on make up - it's fine! If you do want to put on makeup, you can too! just don't over do it.

Personally, I like girls with some (not too much) make up because it complements a girl.

• I Like girls with natural beauty, but its what's on the inside that counts to me. If a girl puts on a TON of make-up, then it makes me think there self esteam is low.

• yah!That's what I am thinking also, maybe I am just too plain.

• I prefer when there is not to much male up. The less there is the best it is for me. I really appreciate some make up around the eyes, I'm f***ing fascinated by that. (last night a women on a motorcycle was stop at the trafic lights, she looked at me above her helmet, I saw just jer eyes. They were just beautiful. The funniest thing is that she kept looking at me.. but hum that's not the point here)

I repeat : Not too much make up but a bit could be cool and give.. "something more".

• Thanks!maybe Imma try putting some for just a few days..Trial and error wouldn't be harmful after all!

• I like it when girls wear make up

• If she's pretty enough without then she should do without!

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you are super pretty and guys are just intimidated by your natural beauty.

Then again I know how you feel, most guys say they prefer au natural no makeup girls but the next day you find them going out with war paint barbie.

It is confusing.

• well I am not super pretty as you say.. hehe but yeah! guys are hard to read what's on their minds always.. :/

• Aaww from your picture I'd say you're gorgeous! : )

• LOL thank you.. : )

• I think just wearing the right amount accentuates your natural beauty but also shows that you care how you look. Too much and yeah you just seem like a clown. But my boyfriend ALWAYS says he likes me best natural and a lot of the time during extended stays at his place I don't wear any, but then I'll do my makeup and he'll be like "wow you look really good tonight". I don't think they really notice and they appreciate the 'right amount' but they just say they like you natural because of females who wear too much and give it a bad name so to speak.

• Thank you very much, maybe I will just practice putting some on if I like it or not.Thanks for citing the importance of it.. :D