What do you think about these shoes?

link girls - would you wear them? guys - would you like to see them on your GF?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are not bad, but I think the shiny aspects of them attempt elegance in a shape and that is un-elegant (paritcularly, the stitchings in the leather marrs the look), so the boots feel a little forced.

I wouldn't choose those or like to see them.

The coloring is good for a light-haired woman, but I think one could do better than those.

What Guys Said 10

• Too busy. I think those are the kind of shoes that you can only wear once in a while for certain occassions, but will look strange if worn on a regular basis.

• I don't really like them. Too busy and boots that height tend to not flatter the leg well.

• cowboy hooker style ? :p

without the snake (?) skin and ugly pearls it would be OK - but now ? no no

• oh dude, f*ck those shoes.

• Not a fan

• not bad at all - love the stiletto heel! esp with a skirt...maybe skinny jeans

• Heels are absolutely disgusting.

• When I think of boots like those, I think, country...however those boots you probably wouldn't go out in the country with. They're more for going somewhere fancy

• Shall I pick you up at the RLD? ;D

• I would rather see her walking on bare foot with her hairy feet

What Girls Said 9

• i wouldn't wear them,they're really not my style,but most of the girls that look like you (the style) wear them so I guess they'd fit you style wise,so if you like them,i think you should wear them.

• Not my thing, I've never really liked heels.

• personally I don't like the :

studs

ruffle stuff at the top

the snake skin

and gold bits

also shiny tan color is tacky too

• The heels are the catch to the shoes wear them with the way your hair is in the picture, some dark jeans and a cute top and you are good to go

• Me no like. Sorry :-)

• eek I think they have waaay too much going on it makes them look really tacky :/

• Nah, they don't look very stylish, try something else ;D

• i think they are super tacky... they just look cheesy.. what's your budget & size, I'll find you some cuter ones

• those are super cute! I really like them, I would wear them, they do have a lot going on, b ut if you wear some basic skinny jeans, or basic pants and then do a mild top then they are very doable. you just have to play them down a bit, as they are a focal point