Are men with thin/very slim bodys off putting for women?

Hi

Guys look at me as a slim skinny guy who needs to put weight on and hit the gym. Do girls see skinny slender guys the same way or can they every find skinny/very thin guys attractive?

Im talking about girls in the age range from 19-28, if the guy has a nice face but a very slender (not gawky) 5'7 - 5'9 thin body?

If you saw a thin slender guy with a pretty cute face and an average guy who is not bulky but toned but the thin guy is better looking,girls would you ignore the thin guy?

Girls please help me understand how you think in terms of attraction. I'm the skinny guy by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• skinny's attractive.. a little meat on ya is more imo.

What Girls Said 4

• When I was younger, it didn't really matter to me if the guy was thin...but then again, times were different then. Now, I prefer a man with a little more meat on him--I think it is more sexually attractive. I am not in your target age group but most of the younger women I know would probably also prefer the average looking guy with the toned body. Sorry.

• Sorry but I'll pass I prefer muscled guys, skinny guys I just don't find attractive. That's just me though

• It's all on personal preference! I prefer the bulky men!

• bulky men = the ones who are unable to move/the ones who can't compete in a street fight because they aren't fast and flexible enough... nice.

• He didn't say fat. He meant big muscles.

• Read what he said! He said and I quote "bulky men = the ones who are unable to move/the ones who can't compete in a street fight because they aren't fast and flexible enough... nice."

Muscular men are very flexible and very quick! So with the comment made, he was insinuating that I meant fat

• Yes, I do find skinny guys attractive. For me is all about the face, sometimes I don't even notice the body until someone else mentions something, but still is just a comment. I just don't care.

What Guys Said 2

• My impression is that overweight girls will maybe 'not mind' but tend to definitely prefer muscular guys who make them feel smaller.

Girls who are thin - some like muscles, some like lean.

I beg you to take up boxing. Your low weight is an advantage, you can get in shape and get toned, but more importantly, think and carry yourself differently. I thought I was thin till I boxed. Now I just think other people are fat and I'm a goddamn rapier.

• I have to agree with you! How a man carries himself will either turn a girl off or turn her on! A man that carries himself with dignity and confidence, will get a lot of looks and great feedback from the opposite gender. If you walk with your head low and your arms crossed in front of your body, it means don't talk to me! I have found that women are attracted to power more than have a set type. By power I don't mean money...I mean the confidence is viewed as power.

• Ran out of room...Also to the women who will read below and get offended, honestly that a look at yourself and get to know yourself better! I'm not say that you are manipulating, I'm stating that plain and simply women love power

• Agreed. A guy who THINKS he's too skinny will almost certainly seem that way. If he think he's lean and strong, some women will find him too thin, others will think he's 'lanky' and hot.

• I have a lean body with time throughout, and my lady interest seems to have a preference for it. So I'd say that bulky isn't the only way to go for male bodies. If you aren't scrawny then you should be fine.