What do You Think of a Tattoo like this?

So, I've been thinking of getting a tattoo, not a big one, small. I fianlly learned how to use Gimp, so I've been editing tatoos on my arm (I apologize for the poor editing).

So far, the people I've talked to have kind of hated my idea, but what do they know?!

I was thinking something along these lines: link

link

Maybe my arm would be a bad place, maybe somewhere less noticable on my body?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of it. For a tattoo like that either go big or don't do it at all, as it is it kinda looks like you drew a wolf on your arm but were too scared to commit to any real space and you got a tattoo just because you wanted to get one. I think generally for guys big is the way to go unless you're getting letters or something (that and just the size of guys, even guys that aren't that big, small tattoos just don't look good). Speaking of the wolf, why a wolf? A tattoo like that needs to have a good meaning behind other than, "wolfs are cool." I have a friend with a butterfly tattoo that she go because butterflies are pretty.

• Well, yes, I didn't mean that I would get this exact tattoo, it was just an example. And I know that my editing is terrible.

The problem is that I don't really like large tattoos, they look sort of... trashy. What do you consider "big"?

• Ah, I knid of like the tattoo on the back, hm, that might be an idea!

I'll have to think about it, not sure if I'm willing to do it.

• I think back tattoos are great, especially on guys, and on your back no one will see it

What Girls Said 4

• To be honest, I think it looks really stupid. I love tattoos, but in my opinion it looks weird and out of place on the pictures. Maybe put it on a shoulder?

• less noticeable.. I'd say somewhere on your chest or upper back if you don't like your front shoulder.. hope I helped! and nice arm ;)

• Ah, thanks, I try to keep in shape.

Would you ever get tired of seeing a tattoo on someone like your boyfriend? Or would you like to see it?

• i don't think I'd tire of seeing it if I liked it.. if I didn't like it then I wouldn't wanna see it a lot.. you know?

• A tattoo is an extension of your body! It has to flow with the muscles, tendons, bones, etc otherwise it looks like a cheap temporary tattoo! I have one on my foot and it looks like I was born with it there! That's a true tattoo

• Yes, I know, but I was just wondering if it would even work on my arm. After some careful thinking, I'm not sure it would be a great idea.

• I saw both of the links and I have to say No...if it was a bigger piece and had some natural scenery and more tones/detail then it would be a good tattoo

• The one on your shoulder is not so bad but that design would look so hot right under your collar bone, beside your shoulder..

Hope this helped!

PS I think tattoos are SO hot!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not really a fan of tattoos in general, but the best tattoos have meaning to them. Don't just get a wolf because it looks cool, or because you're "a lone wolf" (too cliche), get something with meaning to you personally.