I'm a hat guy and need some hats...

i was wondering what kinda hats I should get =P I lost almost all of them and now I got some money so I was jw if yall had any ideas of some that looked good lol thx XP

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Try lids.com for all your headwear needs.

I used to buy hats all the time from them (they have more than just New Era caps) but now I've gotten older... I just don't wear hats like I used to. Besides, sometimes you get so caught up in the trendy styles that they go out of style quick and suddenly you have $250 worth of hats that are too silly to wear.

Any department store or convenience store with a men's clothing section will have hats for cheap. Kohls is one store I've found to have suprisingly good value compared to others (and I'm a cheap bastard).

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• link

sexy :D

2|1
    0|0
  • Get beanies and/or regular hats

0|1
    0|0
  • This is late but Ross has some good varities at a good price..beanies look good on anyone

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• fedora?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sombrero dude!

Also these: link

0|1
    0|0
  • New era? a revolutionary che guevara hat? Fendora? French artist hat? Golf hat? LOL take your pick.

0|1
    0|0
  • hats look stupid unless its cold just like dark sunglasess in a dark room

0|1
    0|2
    • lol I don't know I like em so I always wear em =P plus if I don't then my hair looks like a fuggin bowl so yeah nyway thx for advice tho

• lol good thing you are not like othe people on this site who would have said "f*** off" haha

• yup I never understood all that hate

• Berkely hats has some nice stuff I gfet my Irish caps from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should take that money and buy new hats and more weed so you can take a new profile pic with a bigger joint.

0|1
    1|0