Do you ever notice an attractive member of the opposite gender but don't approach?

If so, why?

e.g.

-don't think she/he'd be interested

-can't be bothered

-worried she/he would be in a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• All you really have to do

is to be close enough for them to make the first move, eye contact, smile, groom or perform attractively to begin a conversation ... or comment on what's going on around you both. Don't you observe strangers attracted to each other hovering near, waiting for such opportunites to present themselves .. until time runs out?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, all the time, and it's for the reasons you gave plus I don't think I'm in a position to start dating anyway.

• Umm...YES!

Answer: all of the above.

• All the freaking time! It annoys the crap out of me because I KNOW I need to get better at this.

I don't do it because I can't think of what to say right on the spot, I'm worried about looking like an idiot/getting rejected whatever. It's pathetic. I need to beat this.

What Girls Said 0