Opinions on this dress?

link

It's for a semi-formal dance, I have no date again...which doesn't really matter, however I'd like some input ;)

Maybe send me some links of dresses you like?

hmm @ the girls, what is a semi formal dress exactly? I'm not sure really what it's suppose to be, like a tea dress? ._. gahh

Most Helpful Girl

• I love this dress link

This one is similar to link above link

This could look cute with some fun patterned tights link

link

• Honestly, that dress would be fine for a dance...it's maybe a little more casual, but most girls (at least at my school) where less formal dresses after Homecoming...so if you like it go for it!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 6

• It's cute, but it's a club dress, not a semi-formal dress

• for my old HS, something like this : link but you may want to get a feel for what other girls are wearing because it may be more casual than that. The dress is cute, if you really like it you should wear it regardless. Plus, you can always use it again for club or party purposes

• <3

• Its juicy yet discrete. Go for it!

• OMG. I LOVE that! and as for the semi formal definition, just ask your friends what their wearing and compare ya know? but either way, freaking love that dress. charlotte russe is like where I shop lol

• I think it's cute! But I don't know if it is good for a semi-formal event. It's looks a lot like club wear to me. My advice would be to not go for something so tight and short.

• love the dress! a semi formal dress should be a cocktail dress, which basically means mid-calf up to mid thigh :)