What would I wear to my first show?

Alright, so I'm the singer of this band and we have our first show on Feb. 21, at Mansion House in St. Catharines, ON. I've never been there before and I've never been to a show that wasn't metal.

So my question is, what do I wear?

Because I LOVE the gothic styles of clothing, like tutus and corsets, but thay stuff doesn't match the music.

On the other side, I love the look of sophistication as well, such as pencil skirts and blouses and such.

But we are playing music kind of like We The Kings, Chase This City and a Rise Against/NeverShoutNever mash.

I'm the singer.. What's not just a black T-shirt and jeans, I want to stand out, but I also want to match the music.

The picture in my icon is me, from last Sunday. If you go to my profile, you can see it a little bigger as it's in my photos...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• wear what you feel like wearing,don't be afraid that you won't fit in the scene. I love it when local bands play metal and they dress preppy,or casual. one girl esp.,is in a metal band,and she has long,straight hair,always wears girlie makeup,wears frilly blouses and skirts with colorful flats,while her band mates go in all black,with lot's of leather and stuff,it makes her so much cooler for breaking stereotypes.