Guys do you like girls with glasses?

i have glasses and had them for my whole life and no guys have shown any interest in me, just wondering if that woud be one of the reasons

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriends in the past wears glasses, my last crush wore glasses, my new girlfriend wears glasses, hell I even take them off their faces to wear them to be funny...so to answer your question yes.

What Guys Said 6

• Sure, they are fine when with long hair and are with smaller frames. Large ones just look dorky/geeky in a bad way. Smaller ones can be cute.

See here:

link

• At that age, a lot of guys will avoid you. By the time you're 21, most guys don't worry about your glasses. Just enjoy being young and give them time to grow up!

• Yes I do. or maybe I should say that it's not a negative. I guess it depends on whether it suits you. but most importantly, it shouldn't really matter. you won't find anything out about your desirability by getting answers to that question other than the fact that it can be very cute and it can be uncute. I like it though because I like geekyish girls

• Tough question to answer, for me it's all about the face. If I think they're attractive, I'm fine if they wear glasses, on some girls it looks better. If I don't find them attractive glasses don't matter.

• I have liked/dated girls with glasses. I don't really view glasses as a negative.

• glasses sometime represent intelligence to me...and I like intelligent girls

What Girls Said 0