Hair Growth Tips?

what are some tips/tricks to get longer hair faster.

i know I won't get Rapunzel hair in a week but somethings to just speed it up a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• make sure you get lots of iron; either in your diet e.g. red meat, veggies, etc or through a supplement. drink lots of water. exercise. massage your scalp. take a biotin supplement. and there are supplements called hair skin and nails you could take.

What Guys Said 1

• one of my buddies from high school told me that eating meat makes your hair grow faster.

i tried experimenting this by eating lots of chicken.

turned out that he was right.

What Girls Said 7

• There are special vitamines, I forget what they are called but it says strenchthens hair right on it haha

• Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) may help.

• Thank you <3

• Biotin is used for hair growth but I have heard It has bad side effect in the long run. I have heard of putting egg in your hair can give it protein to make it grow faster lol but I haven't tried it. So far what I have done to make my hair grow faster is wash it every other day and keep my scalp clean, use very little heat and trim your ends. Also patience will help.

• Biotin! It really helps your hair, skin, and nails =)

• Make sure you keep the splits trimmed off. It may seem contradicting to cut your hair off, but its better to clip the breaks early before they become bigger and tangled.

Also, use a good shampoo/conditioner to keep it in nicer condition for longer.

• Add some Bergamot essence to your shampoo..

• You could take vitamins like Reloxe and Nioxin. They are both known for Natural hair regrowth.

• Eat oatmeal a lot, and drink lots of water. I promise you that your hair will grow faster and stronger. (Eat it at least 3 times a day).

• vitamins! multivitamin, hair skin nails vitamin and biotin