How can a short guy make up for his lack of height?

Don't say stuff like height doesn't matter because it does. But it's far from the end of the world =]

What personality and physical traits can a guy have will make a girl overlook his height?

Between a guy who is 6ft and and a guy who is 5'6/5'7, would a girl still choose the taller guy despite the shorter guy being slightly more confident, better looking, better communicator etc..

Most Helpful Girl

• I would rather have the shorter hot guy. Ha. I am 5'11. I have been with two shorter guys, 5'7 and 5'9. They were sweet and considerate, funny and confident. One would always bring me breakfast in bed, and the other surprised me one time- he told me he couldn't come over and cuddle after my shift was over (I got off at midnight) and when I got home, he was in bed, sleeping and waiting for me. It was so nice.

And honestly, NO one else is going to care about the height difference either. If guy friends pick on the guy for dated a taller girl, the girl is usually a sexy ass and the guy can just be like "Yea, y'all are jealous".

I don't care if a guy is shorter, if I like him, I like him.

Look at Tom Cruise- he dates taller women. And Nicole Kidman's husband is shorter.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, you can make up for it, and confidence is the best way to start. I know a guy who is about 170cm and he is dating a HOT girl who is also very intelligent. All of his friends are taller than him and marvelle about how he gets all the "good" catches. It is because he has confidence and will approach and flirt with girls. A lot of girls just want guys to pay interest in them and make them feel special. If you can do this, short or not you can get girls.

• No I'd probably choose a shorter guy if he's better looking. Perhaps if you work out more, and develop a deeper voice, you'll have an edge. Seriously, I don't think height is the biggest deciding factor, the voice is. if a tall guy opens his mouth and he sounds shrilly, I'd be turned off instantly

• Very handsome face

Nice dresser

Confidence

swag/masculinity

a guy I'm attracted to is around 5'7/5'8 but he's so sexy it doesn't matter that he's not 6 ft

• I like a muscles on a guy, so that would make up for being short. But with that being said, I'm only willing to go as low as 5'5" because that's my height. An important trait that I look for is thoughtfulness. I'm big on actions and him being able to show his appreciation through little gestures (that are tailored towards my tastes) means he wants me make me happy.

• confidence confidence confidence

NOT COCKY

confidence!

• I'm 5'9 and feel really uncomfortable being with a guy that is shorter then me. It's my own personal self esteem issue but I think a lot of girls feel the same way. I have a lot of amazing guy friends that are shorter then me and I can't bring myself to like them more then a friend. Lucky for shorter guys... most girls are shorter then me so no worries they have plently of girls to choose from. :)

• I prefer shorter men as I am not tall and it hurts my neck reaching up to kiss tall men ;-) so my advice is find a shorter woman :-) tall men with out confidence stoop and that is not attractive so genuinly don't think size matters only warning for women and men the shorter you are the more noticable if you have a bit extra weight so although that does not bother me its worth keeping a eye on .

• Yeah, confidence, good sense of humour and don't let it get to you.

Personally, I don't mind the height of a guy if he has a nice chest and shoulders, if he looks big ^^

What Guys Said 2

• There are lots of ways. Work out a bit, develop lots of interests, work on your personality, treat the girl better.

Just please don't become on of those short guys who turns into a gym rat and becomes a roided up little chode. Don't see how that's attractive.

• Work out get big like arnold YouTube.com/watch?v=drioQ137NhA hoo hawl. don't take steroids though ul have a heart attack and die; or your penis will shrink and then ul die; or ul have a steroid rage attack and die