I prefer to tuck my ears in the cap. Is it OK to do this?

Hey I just bought a new era baseball cap (fiftyninefifty) and I prefer to tuck my ears in the cap (I don't have weird ears or anything I just find it annoying when the hat pushes my ears down) is it OK? Will anybody find this weird? I e seen many people doing this including celebs (Chris brown, baseball players) and I prefer it. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is fine. Wear it how you like it, because I highly doubt many people will even notice.

I know when I wear hats I cannot stand having my ears outside, it just feels weird to me. Plus they then protect your ears from the sun :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think it looks silly

• I (a girl) tend to tuck my ears in if my hair is down because then they stick out through my hair and it looks dumb. But depending on the hat if I have my hair up in a pony tail or braid I'll let my ears free. Also, just a little thing I figured out. If you find your hat is pushing your ears out, try tightening it a bit.

What Guys Said 4

• People over about 30 will think it looks stupid, that said, most people over 30 also think wearing a baseball hat with a flat brim is stupid, so you probably don't care what they think.

• Yeah it's cool bro, I know tons of people that do that, I do it too.

• How is that even comfortable? You need a size at least 1/2 size bigger to even do that.

• Hey mate,

Found your profile when i was looking up how to wear a baseball cap. Seems silly i know but thats why i have the internet.

I had a skim through your questions and i think this site could help. It helped me. I didn't get a root till i was 20.

its called "GirlsChase. com"

This site was good. don't pay for it though, you download all this stuff for free.

anyway, hope this helps mate :)