Guys and girls, what makeup should a girl wear?

mostly guys...i mean what do you think is attractive? red lips? smokey eyes? natural eyes? are freckles cute or should they be covered?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on your face, hair and figure.

Red lips can be attractive if you don't over do it, for example a strawberry color would be a bit to much in my opinion.

Same goes for smoky eyes, don't over do it. Mascara and eyeliner (that's the stuff that makes the edges black right?) is enough in my opinion.

• lol mascara is that stuff that makes your eyelashes look longer and thicker and darker and then the eyeliner is the black stuff that well.."lines" the eye lol but OK thanks :) what do you think about eyeshadow..or the freckles tho?

• Yes that's what I meant :P

Bit of eyeshadow doesn't hurt, but I've seen plenty of girls that really overdo it, you want to avoid that really. Freckles can look really cute if they fit your face, wouldn't worry about those to much.

• ok good because I have freckles lol thanks

What Guys Said 1

• I like smokey eye (if that mean eye shadow, that is) and lipstick / lip-gloss.

That's all it takes to satisfy this dude and to look delicious to him. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I normally wear mascara, grey/black eyeshadow, black eyeliner and blusher everyday without fail.

Sometimes I swear bronzer too..depends if I feel "washed out".

I only wear all that AND illuminator, concealer and foundation if I'm going out in the night, having a bad skin day or seeing someone special :p

• you sound like me lol but OK thanks :)