Why do most people love skinny jeans so much.....?

I just don't get it...sure they look good on some people but what draws you towards these tight fitted jeans?

Most Helpful Guy

• its the new style for a lot of people.no offense the always look good on girls..but like in surtain areas tight fitted jeans gets you into everything like the club and bars in surtain areas..im in that scene and..theres no more baggy jeans and no more long shirts or didi you like the sagging era where every guy had super big clothes everywhere.i could never bust a sag so I don't miss it at all.we look a lot cleaner in pulic.now some guys still sag even though they have skinnys..i don't see the point but fashion is fashion until you walk on someones job or in someones club.

What Guys Said 4

• They fill out skinny girls and smooth out the curves of a more corpulent girl, and both are happy, as are those of us guys who like to appreciate them!

• I hate them!

• Because the government has a plot to turn all the dudes in to p**** ass bitches

• This is such a racist question.

• oh please! he's better than bush or richard nixon HAAAAA

• Keep thinking that.

What Girls Said 8

• Im short, so I have two options, skinny leg or straight- neither of them make me look shorter, The wider the leg, the shorter I look.

• i dunno, flared jeans look lame on me because the flare is usually bigger than my thigh haha.. so I stick with boot cut, straight, or skinny. as for why people wear them in general--it's trendy..

• On guys - bleh.

Makes them look less masculine.

On girls - it's nothing different then the tight jeans we already wore before so.

• It's the latest trend

• I like them. Especially with boots or high heels.

It show off your curves or so hips more. You're showing the frame of your legs with skinny jeans.

• they work with boots and boots make most outfits a lot cuter

• Because flare jeans don't suit me.

• i think it just looks better on girls, but not guys